The scholarship recipient will be selected on the basis of the number, length of commitment, and quality of leadership responsibilities in community and school activities, work experience, awards, honors, academic record, career goals, and financial need.
An eligible scholarship recipient must:
- attend or plan to attend an accredited college or university and study a major which is related to or can be used by the student in the operations of a public utility.
- be a full-time or part-time employee of a TAUD member;
- be a dependent child or grandchild of a full-time or part-time† employee of a TAUD member;
- be a member of the governing board of a TAUD member;
- be a dependent child or grandchild of a member of the governing board of a TAUD member.
- Deadline for submission is April 1st of each year
† Part-time employment means the employee has a permanent position, has worked more than one year for a TAUD member, and works more than 20 hours per week.
If you have questions, contact Brent Ogles:
Phone: (615) 896-9022